Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The SR10 is a Bluetooth Two-way Radio adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. You can connect various twoway radio devices in the market by using SR10 and may talk wirelessly using Bluetooth headsets in the market. SR10 has two AUX ports that enable you to connect non-Bluetooth devices such as radar detector or GPS navigation.
Along with SR10, you can talk by phone or by two-way radios at the same time, listen to alarm signal from radar detector and listen to the guides from GPS Navigation. The SR10 may cover such a various application areas as motorcycle group riding, outdoor sports and activities or security.
- Bluetooth hands-free adaptor for two-way radios
- Bluetooth hands-free gateway hub for mobile phones
- Connect 1 two-way radio and 1 mobile phone simultaneously
- Compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets
- AUX input for GPS, radar or laser detectors
- Handlebar mounting & belt clamping
- Wired PTT button extension for handlebar grip mounting
- Firmware upgradeable
- Two-year limited warranty
- 3.5mm Jack port x 2
- GPS Navigation
- RADAR detector
- Cellular phone (AUX2 only)
- mini DIN port x 1
- 2-way radios (Kenwood, Midland, Motorola, I-com, YAESU)
- 2.5mm Jack port x 1
- for wired PTT button
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Dimensions: 108 mm x 52 mm x 29 mm (4.3 in x 2.0 in x 1.1 in)
- Weight: 81g (2.86 oz)
- SR10 Bluetooth Adapter
- USB Power Cable
- 12v car charger
- 3.5 Stereo Audio Cable
- Wired PTT (Push to Talk) Button
- Mounting Kit
- Extension cable for wired PTT button
- Clip Kit
Note: Does not include DC wall power charger. 2-way radio and connecting cables are sold separately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.