Sidi Canyon Gore-Tex 2 Boots
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Part cruiser, part touring, all adventure the Sidi Canyon Gore-Tex™ 2 is stylish thanks to the contrasting top grain leather panels, yet exceptionally rugged with features like internal heel, top and ankle protection, a solid Hook and Loop Closure above ankle closure and a micro adjustable strap over the foot.
- Sidi's new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper's construction.
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider's feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider's feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Contrasting texture upper.
- Hook and Loop Closure system above the ankle.
- Micro adjustable strap system below the ankle.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Full length inner gaiter.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- Internal heel, ankle and toe protection.
- Leather toe shift-brake pad.
- Nylon plate and internally padded shin plate.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Reflective panels.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.