Sidi Mag-1 Boots
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
Sidi, always the technology market leader has taken race boots in an all new direction with the Mag1. Combining an innovative internal bracing system with well chosen design elements and materials to create a very lightweight, yet ultraprotective race boot system.
- The Mag1 boot comes in at 4.4 pounds, over14oz. Or 17% lighter than the Vortice boot!
- The Mag1 Air has all the same features as the standard Mag1 with the addition of a perforated outer for maximum air flow.
- The rear upper is made in polyurethane, and is assembled to the boot with two screws: one on the outside under theTecno3 Magnetic mechanism, the other on the inside which holds the micrometric adjuster strap.
- The screws support and block the internal support system which is made with carbon fiber beams, making up the frame of the boot. This system allows excellent movement fronttoback while being firm sidetoside.
- Micrometric Tecno3 magnetic closure mechanism is easy and quick to use as well as being highly adjustable and light in weight. The Tecno3 Magnetic closures close the boot with an extremely strong stainless steel wire, which is hooked to the clip with the aid of a magnet.
- Arch and Achilles areas are covered with Sidi's exclusive elastic textile and injection molded polyurethane comfort panels. The arch area utilizes two TPU bands next to the Tecno3 Magnetic closures, for a maximum support and wrap of the arches.
- Asymmetric and shaped shock absorbing heel cup, smooth and flat inside, for more adherence with the bike, with shock absorbing system in the back and outside.
- The shell and the shock absorbing system are replaceable through a screw and an interlocking system.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Dual compound sole.
- Technomicro is used as a base material. Technomicro is stronger than leather, softer and requires almost no breakin. It's easier to clean and the colors don't run or fade. It's not affected by water or sweat like leather. Technomicro is laminated for extra strength and longevity.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- All bolt on parts (shin, heel, closures, and toe slider) are replaceable.
- TPU toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining in the boots upper with a soft and comfortable Cambrelle® lining used in the toe area.
- All screws that attach the various technical parts are recessed so as not to damage the bike.
- The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass and is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- The Mag1 has a widely adjustable calf area that can accommodate riders with up to a 15inch calf diameter 11.5inchesabove from the bottom of their heel.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.