Sidi ST Air Boots
Available In Store: 1
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
All the features of the standard ST, but with the addition of a fully perforated Technomicro material on the outside for maximum air flow. The external bracing system, camlock buckles and closable air vents make the ST Air a great upper level warm weather boot.
- The ST draws its design from the offroad world, with the exclusive camlock buckle system integrated into a trackready street boot. The dualcompound sole adds traction when you're off the bike.
- The ST is known as one of the most comfortable upper level street boots available.
- External nylon molded ankle brace system.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Dual compound sole.
- Sidi's exclusive camlock buckle system for easy entry and boot removal while still offering a perfect glove like fit.
- Bolt on replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- Lined with antiabrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Replaceable, shock absorbing heel cup.
- The ST can accommodate riders with up to a 15inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of their heel.
- Padded Achilles area.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.