Sidi X-3 Enduro Boots
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
TheX3 is Sidi's most cost effective way to experience professional level extreme enduro boots. Proven Crossfire levellaminated Technomicro doesn't stretch or absorb water even under the mostextreme conditions. Featuring a new Davos lugged enduro sole it also featuresthe same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle® inner lining, heel and insole as the Crossfirerange.
- The new Davosenduro type sole is aggressively lugged for perfect off bike traction whilestill giving great peg feel. Its rubber compound is specially formulated forSidi and the all new X3 Enduro model.
- The Davos Endurosole can be replaced by a cobbler when needed.
- Nylon insole nodangerous steel shank!
- Tongue in groverear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon.
- Removable archsupport.
- Inner heatshield.
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps.
- Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a guard.
- Lined with antiabrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat.These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- All bolton parts are replaceable.
- Slim, cool nonbootie design.
- Single Flex System upper.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.