TCX Ikasu WP Shoes
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
The Ikasu WP Waterproof Riding Shoes rep a long list of features that includes impact-mitigating D3O ankle cups, a reinforced crush resistant midsole and reinforced toe box. Lining the upper is TCX's proprietary T-Dry waterproof liner that puts the kibosh on moisture intrusion. The Groundtrax outsole receives a rugged, self-cleaning tread pattern, and Ortholite designs the supremely comfortable footbed and insole. Engineered by TCX, the ZPLATE midsole balances resistance to lateral crush forces with good front-to-back flexibility for comfortable walking. The reinforced textile panels that form the upper are highly reflective for nighttime safety and are trimmed along the toe and heel with suede leather.
- Reflective fabric upper
- Suede leather trim including heel and toe covering
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Internal wedge for a higher posture, specifically designed for women's foot shape
- Raised heel
- Elastic zippered front entry with throat lacing
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- Rubberized shift pad
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- CE 13634:2017 certified
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.