TCX Street 3 Tex WP Shoes
Available In Store: 0
If in store quantity is 0 and add to cart is available, the product will be special ordered. Please allow 2 to 15 days to fill. Special ordered items may be subject to additional fees. See policy section for more details.
This textile version of the Street 3 riding shoes pairs TCX's proprietary T-Dry waterproof breathable liner with a heavy duty fabric upper. These reinforced textile panels are framed along the sole, tongue and heel with suede leather. Specialty footwear A-listers Groundtrax and Ortholite team up to design the Street 3's sole and footbed, respectively. The unique ZPLATE midsole creates a balance between protective transverse rigidity and walking comfort. At the ankle, malleolus protection is covered (literally) by D3O.
The TCX Street 3 Tex WP Shoes meet CE 13634:2017 safety certifications and are 100% cooler than the Osiris kicks you have buried in your closet.
- Reinforced weft textile upper with suede leather trim
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- Lace closure with elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- CE 13634:2017 certified
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.